Spotify will always have me, but there was once a time 8tracks reigned supreme. And admittedly, I couldn’t complain; especially since it will always have a special place in my heart.
So, while I was trying to combat procrastination a while ago, I decided to be a bit of a nostalgic monster and visited the musical platform for the heck. Let’s just say, the amount of Spring Cleaning playlists ate me whole and kicked me out of my rut.
Let’s see if it does the same for you.
(And hey, these are all certified gold. You’re welcome.)
- spring cleaning by slaylor | 9 Tracks
Featuring Benjamin Francis Leftwitch, Disclosure, Pierce Fulton.
“for when you need motivation to clean your room, when you’re bored, or when you’re just chilling.”
- Spring Cleaning by awestruckashley | 10 Tracks
“Keeping ya lazy butts motivated to start cleaning up the clutter! :)”
- C-L-E-A-N by skullme12 | 13 Tracks
Featuring Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, Tinie Tempah.
- Fun Cleaning by Sundy Cy | 40 Tracks
Featuring Wham!, Natasha Bedingfield, Maroon 5.
“In the words of Mary Poppins, ‘In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun; you find the fun and snap! The job’s a game.’
Warning: This is a very, very random playlist! Hope you enjoy it.”
- Spring Clean Tunes by Buy Manitoba | 17 Tracks
Featuring OK Go, OutKast, Natasha Bedingfield.
“Songs to make clean-up time a fun time.”
- housework rules! by alenislaren | 17 Tracks
Featuring Mr Probz, Robin Schulz, Andrew Belle.
“my favorite upbeat tracks: do your dishes and sweep the floor; or just dance around in your pajamas; no judgement, friend. you do you.”
- spring cleaning • by EllenSarah | 40 Tracks
Featuring Fats Waller, Jackie Wilson, Ruth Brown.
“Spring Cleaning. •”
- go and clean your room by elliehere | 9 Tracks
Featuring The Kooks, The Black Keys, Jet.
“mom it’s not even that bad omg”
- It ain’t gonna clean itself! by jcolleenk | 61 Tracks
Featuring Journey, *NSYNC, Smash Mouth.
“Cleaning sucks. Music helps.”